Sunday, October 31, 2010

Final Thoughts About Frenz Finds It

I absolutely adored this show every time I saw it, from opening to closing night. I saw it every week during my internship and I laughed every time... even at some new things.

Frenz is insanely silly in a grounded way, that you couldn't help but adore these men prancing around in black tights and everything that came out of their mouths. The whole ensemble wrote it and was directed by Phil Meister. I've always thought that the more hands that are in a pot, the tighter it is, but that wasn't the case with this show. I hope it gets remounted, so I can watch it for the 7th time.

It really said something about the human condition and essentially poked fun at it. Plus it had puppets. Made out of every day objects! Everything about this show screamed creativity which was the main objective of the main character, Frenz. All wrapped up in a curious bow, it was really something.

No comments:

Post a Comment